We are a team of passionate software engineers, product managers, and designers that enjoy building outstanding web and mobile applications.
Millions of people use our apps. We work for companies of all sizes; from 1-person startups to Fortune 500 enterprises. We take a collaborative and product development approach, creating custom software that people will love to use and solving our clients' problems so that they can focus on what they do best - better.
If you want to grow together, work on challenging products and enjoy using the best tools and practices, Nimble is the right place for you! We keep our recruitment process practical and straightforward.
To learn more about how we work, check our handbook named Compass, Github organization, and Medium account.
Want to see what we have built? Check our Dribbble and Behance accounts.
What You Will Do
- You will be an active member or lead a team of developers in a project squad. We have a wide range of project sizes.
- Decide which technologies are going to be used for front-end, back-end and define the overall architecture.
- Work closely with the Product Owner to make sure the backlog is efficiently planned and occasionally assist in technical discussions with clients. Most of the client interfacing is done by the Product Owner.
- Write clean, composable, and maintainable code as you develop world-class products for our clients.
- Write automated tests to build and maintain the product we build for our clients.
- Do code reviews with your squad members.
- Learn new technologies languages like Ruby, Go, or Elixir, and techniques so that you are able to adapt to the evolving needs of our clients.
- Knowledge sharing through team rituals.
- Collaborate with other team members to define the internal processes and initiatives to help the company accomplish its mission. Our handbook has been written by the whole team.
Why You'll Love Working Here
You will be proud of any product that has our name on it.
- We are an engineering-focused company. Both co-founders are software engineers and led the tech teams at the most prominent e-commerce powerhouses in South East Asia.
- We really pay attention and care about processes, high quality, and aesthetics.
Strong processes. We not only believe but also really work following agile principles. Developers work on well-sized and well-defined user stories, do estimate using points and work iteratively in short sprints (1-2 weeks).
- Regular one-on-one reviews to constantly improve and grow. We have a clearly defined process for our developers to level up continuously not only their technical skills but also soft skills.
The vast amount of learning resources (Pluralsight, Pragpub, Leanpub, (e-)books, etc.) and yearly education allowance to step up your game.
- Provident Fund which allows you to save money every month and we match your monthly contributions (see more detailed info).
- Private medical insurance (Allianz), company care fund and social welfare coverage.
- Great equipment consisting of a MacBook Pro, large screens, and any accessory to let you work comfortably. Our equipment is renewed every 3 years.
- Casual work attire for everyone.
- Comfortable and modern office space environment in the heart of Bangkok next to BTS Asoke and MRT Sukhumvit (Interchange 21).
- Our office kitchen is fully stocked with drinks and snacks for the team.
- Visa and work permit for foreigners. If you live abroad, we provide a relocation assistance package consisting of a plane ticket allowance and up to 3 weeks of initial accommodation.
- 25 days of paid leaves/year (15 public holidays + 10 personal days).
- Sabbatical month every 3 years.
- Company outing every year.
- Many more perks!
- Comfortable working both on frontend and backend.
- Experience in writing automated tests for web applications.
- Enjoy working on challenging solutions and systems.
- Believe that building great applications is not only about delivering code that “works”, but involves thinking about reusability, maintainability, security, and performance.
- A "Can do attitude" and a product mindset.
- Confidence in communicating in English.
Willing to relocate to Bangkok, Thailand.