We are a team of designers, software developers and product owners building outstanding web and mobile applications for companies of all sizes, from 1-person startups to Fortune 500 companies. We take a product development approach, creating custom software that people will love to use and empowering our clients to do what they do best - better.
If you want to grow together, work on challenging products and enjoy using the best tools and practices, Nimble is the right place for you! We keep our recruitment process practical and straightforward.
To learn more about how we work, check our handbook named Compass, Github organisation and Medium account. Want to see what we have built? Check our Dribbble and Behance accounts.
What you will do
Build the most beautiful web and mobile applications out there using cutting-edge technology, design patterns, and processes.
- Design beautiful and usable world class web and mobile applications
- Participate actively in the product management decisions
- Increase your skills through design sprints and peer reviews
Why working with us
- Fast learning experience. You will be able to have big responsibilities, autonomy and and the opportunity to quickly level up your career.
- Engineering focused environment. We care about process, using the right tools and testing thoroughly the application we work on.
- Regular one-on-one reviews to constantly improve and grow. We invest in your future.
- Education allowance (yearly).
- Provident Fund.
- Medical insurance & social welfare.
- Paid time off: 15 holidays per year, 2 weeks vacation per year, generous sick leave policy.
- Monthly “investment-time” sessions to explore and learn new tech.
- Free drinks and snacks all-day.
- Visa and Work permit for foreigners. Relocation assistance in case you live abroad.
- Our office is located in the best location in Bangkok next to BTS Asoke and MRT Sukhumvit (Interchange 21).
5+ years experience in a similar role. If you have less experience but you are an exceptional designer we will consider you as well.
Ability to work independently and take ownership of design projects.
- Master in her/his toolset: Sketch (preferred), Illustrator, Photoshop and is open to learn new tools.
- Good understanding of how to apply the methodologies of visual design and research to business problems.
- Ability to create user journeys, task flows and wireframes.
- Ability to drive the development of design guidelines and libraries.
- Experience with mobile design.
- Ability to manage user experience research.
- Constantly keeping updated with the latest design trends.
- Being comfortable working with developers.
- Being comfortable doing illustration. This is optional but it’s a great addition to the team.