Technical Product Manager (Hybrid)
HCM - Da Nang, Hồ Chí Minh, VietnamProduct
We solve our client's most difficult business challenges through technology. Our company partners with the most ambitious companies around the world creating long-term impact with the work with do.
If you want to grow faster and work on new challenges alongside smart teammates, Nimble is the right place for you!
At Nimble, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace where all individuals are treated with respect and have an equal opportunity to thrive.
What You Will Do
- Ensure the top quality of our web and mobile applications to exceed our clients' expectations.
- Manage effectively a product lifecycle from specification through delivery and maintenance.
- Align the product vision with the clients' team and stakeholders.
- Communicate continuously with our clients.
- Prepare product specifications, define and plan user stories for the developers, design test cases, and test features.
- Collaborate with the management team to define the internal processes and initiatives to help the company accomplish its mission.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- You will be proud of any product that has our name on it.
- We are an engineering-focused company. Both co-founders are software engineers and led the tech teams at the most prominent e-commerce powerhouses in South East Asia.
- We really pay attention and care about processes, high quality, and aesthetics.
- Strong processes. We not only believe but also really work following agile principles.
- The vast amount of learning resources (Pluralsight, Pragpub, Leanpub, (e-)books, etc.) and yearly education allowance to step up your game.
- Private medical insurance (Liberty) from day one, company care fund and social welfare coverage.
- MacBook, large screens, and any accessory to let you work comfortably.
- Casual work attire for everyone.
- Comfortable and modern office space environment in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang.
- Our office kitchen is fully stocked with drinks and snacks for the team.
- 26 days of paid leaves/year (11 public holidays + 15 personal days).
- Sabbatical month every 3 years.
- Company outing every year.
- And many more perks!
- At least 3 years of experience as a Product Owner/Product Manager.
- Software development (programming) experience is required (on or off the job).
- Fluent English communication is a must.
- A degree in Computer Science or related fields is preferred.
- Passion and experience in web and mobile applications, startups and cutting edge technology.
- Not being afraid to roll up your sleeves to get things done.
- Understanding of agile development.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to organize your own work and create work for others.
- Looking for a leadership role, hence soft skills such as negotiation and evaluating/proposing creative alternatives are required.
- Very articulate, opinionated, decisive and is at ease to interact with clients.