We are a team of passionate software engineers, product managers and designers that enjoy building outstanding web and mobile applications.
Millions of people use our apps. We work for companies of all sizes; from 1-person startups to Fortune 500 enterprises. We take a collaborative and product development approach, creating custom software that people will love to use and solving our clients' problems so that they can focus on what they do best - better.
If you want to grow together, work in a challenging but fun environment, Nimble is the right place for you! We keep our recruitment process practical and straightforward.
What you will do
- Devise ways to promote Nimble's culture and benefits, increasing brand awareness through social media and creative channels.
- Manage e-reputation and implement tactics to address them early.
- Prepare and participate in events, including but not limited to tech meet-ups, job fairs at universities, and CSR activities related to technology.
- Nurture employee relations by frequent communication with the team, plan on employee engagement and propose suitable actions.
- Develop clear policies and ensure policy awareness.
- Carry out team building activities and promote interactions between the team.
- Assist and carry out necessary administrative duties:
- Oversee and review payroll, social insurance, C&B, payment and record tracking.
- Create insightful reports to make data-driven and informed decisions.
- Oversee the recruitment process and ensure a consistent candidate's experience, making sure we attract and hire the right talents:
- Coordinate with the development team to continuously optimize our recruitment process, identify loopholes, and come up with solutions to address root causes.
- Participate in interviews, assessment of candidates, and creation of offer.
- Craft recruitment metrics, track and measure recruitment effectiveness, and keep an eye on the market to ensure the company's competitiveness.
What challenges you will have
- You will have autonomy and lead all our People Operations activities in Vietnam in accordance with activities in Thailand.
- We have growing teams in Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh city, and ambitious plans for expansion.
- We have operations in multiple countries so you will have coordinate with people across borders.
- There is a lot of room for you to learn and grow in this role. We are open to new initiatives and processes to improve the way we operate.
- 5 years or more of relevant work experience in recruitment and people operation, preferably in IT companies. Experience in technical recruitment is a plus.
- Experience in people management in the Software / IT Industry with strong technical knowledge is a must.
- Experience in employee relations and retention management in addition to employer branding is essential.
- Necessity experience includes hands-on experience in payroll management and strong knowledge in Vietnam Labor Law.
- Strong sense of organization.
- A driven and self-starter attitude. You look for ways to improve yourself every day.
- Out-going personality. You go out of your way to meet and engage with people.
- Excellent spoken and written English.