Talent Management Associate
We are a team of passionate software engineers, product managers and designers that enjoy building outstanding web and mobile applications.
Millions of people use our apps. We work for companies of all sizes; from 1-person startups to Fortune 500 enterprises. We take a collaborative and product development approach, creating custom software that people will love to use and solving our clients' problems so that they can focus on what they do best - better.
If you want to grow together, work in a challenging but fun environment, Nimble is the right place for you! We keep our recruitment process practical and straightforward.
- Bangkok, Interchange 21 Building (Asoke)
What you will do
You will coordinate our recruitment efforts to ensure we attract and select the right talent:
- Define and optimize job descriptions for our roles.
- Actively advertise our vacancies on job boards, community groups, and other relevant media.
- Source profiles matching our requirements via online platforms and any other relevant or creative ways.
- Devise and continuously optimize questionnaires and processes to assess applicants for each role.
- Schedule interviews and coordinate the reception of feedback from internal interviewers.
- Accompany applicants through our recruitment process to provide a great applicant experience.
- Help onboard new recruits to make them feel welcome and efficiently adopt our internal processes.
- Assist to devise ways to track, measure, and plan on employee engagement.
- Coordinate for the immigration processes (Visa/Work Permit) for foreign employees.
What challenges you will have
- We have a growing team composed of both Thai, Vietnamese and foreign nationals (> 10 nationalities) and ambitious plans for expansion.
- We have operations in multiple countries so you will oversee our efforts in more than one country.
- There is a lot of room for you to learn and grow in this role. We are open to new initiatives and processes to improve the way we operate.
Why work with us
- You will be able to have big responsibilities, autonomy and the opportunity to quickly level up your career.
- Continuous learning with a yearly education allowance.
- Casual work attire for everyone.
- Our office kitchen is fully stocked with drinks and snacks for the team.
- Comfortable and modern office space environment in the heart of the city.
- Provident Fund (for Bangkok based employees) which allows you to save money every month and we match your monthly contributions (see more detailed info).
- Private medical insurance (Allianz) and social welfare coverage.
- 3 years or more of relevant work experience as a recruiter.
- Experience in hiring for technical roles in the Software / IT Industry.
- Experience in employee retention management is a big plus.
- Experience in processing Visa/Work Permit for expats.
- Strong sense of organization.
- A driven and self-starter attitude. You look for ways to improve yourself everyday.
- Out-going personality. You go out of your way to meet and engage with people.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
Only local Thai are considered for the role.