Talent Acquisition Manager
We are a team of passionate software engineers, product managers, and designers that enjoy building outstanding web and mobile applications.
Millions of people use our apps. We work for companies of all sizes; from 1-person startups to Fortune 500 enterprises. We take a collaborative and product development approach, creating custom software that people will love to use and solving our clients' problems so that they can focus on what they do best - better.
If you want to grow together, work on challenging products, and enjoy using the best tools and practices, Nimble is the right place for you! We keep our recruitment process practical and straightforward.
To learn more about how we work, check our handbook named Compass, Github organization, and Medium account.
Want to see what we have built? Check our Dribbble and Behance accounts.
What You Will Do
You will lead our talent acquisition strategy to ensure we attract and select the right talents:
Lead and shape our talent acquisition strategy end-to-end, with self-started initiatives and action other initiatives outlined by the management team.
Build a strong pipeline of passive and active candidates not only through traditional free and paid channels but also through creative ways, external and internal initiatives, enabling us to grow predictably and within short notice.
Build and nurture relationships with talented professionals in and off work allowing us to increase our team size, reducing our lead time to hire.
Continuously enhance our recruitment process to have an outstanding candidate experience and to increase our recruitment team members’ efficiency.
Help onboarding new hires to make them feel welcomed and efficiently adapt our internal processes.
Identify, initiate, organize, and participate in events, including but not limited to tech meet-ups, job fairs at universities, and CSR activities relevant to our mission and vision.
Collaborate with People Operations and Management to increase our internal and external company branding.
What Challenges You Will Have
- We have a growing team composed of both Thai, Vietnamese and foreign nationals (> 10 nationalities) and ambitious plans for expansion.
You will have the autonomy to initiate and lead all our Talent Acquisition activities in Vietnam from small to large impact projects. This role requires a high drive and resilience.
Market conditions change at a fast pace, so it’s important to have strong hands-on leadership, execution skills, and adaptability while still delivering results.
There is a lot of room for you to learn and grow in this role. Having a growth mindset is critical.
Why You'll Love Working Here
You will be proud of any product that has our name on it.
- You will work with a high-performance team catalyzing your full potential.
- We are a bootstrapped profitable business from day 1.
- We really pay attention and care about processes, high quality, and aesthetics.
- Provident Fund which allows you to save money every month and we match your monthly contributions (see more detailed info).
- Private medical insurance (Liberty) from day one, company care fund and social welfare coverage.
- Great equipment consisting of a MacBook Pro, large screens, and any accessory to let you work comfortably. Our equipment is renewed every 3 years.
- Casual work attire for everyone.
- Comfortable and modern office space environment in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang.
- Company-wide Work-From-Home policy
- Work From Home allowance to set up your home office the right way!
- Our office kitchen is fully stocked with drinks and snacks for the team.
- 26 days of paid leaves/year (11 public holidays + 15 personal days).
- Sabbatical month every 3 years.
- Company outing every year.
- Many more perks!
5 years or more of relevant work experience in Recruitment or Talent Acquisition management.
Experience in hiring technical roles in the Technology Industry and speaking the language of the different roles we hire.
Strong sense of organization.
A driven and self-starter attitude. You look for ways to improve yourself and learn every day.
You are a creative and ideas person, still, you can deliver results when there are specific goals set.
An out-going personality. You go out of your way to meet and engage with people inside and outside the company.
A very competitive spirit but willing to accept feedback.
Able to work in a performance-driven environment.
Excellent spoken and written English.