Talent Acquisition Associate
What You Will Do
You will coordinate our recruitment efforts to ensure we attract and select the right talent:
- Define and optimize job descriptions for our roles.
- Actively advertise our vacancies on job boards, community groups, and other relevant media.
- Build a strong pipeline of passive and active candidates not only through traditional free and paid channels but also through creative ways, external and internal initiatives, enabling us to grow predictably and within short notice.
- Devise and continuously optimize questionnaires and processes to assess applicants for each role.
- Schedule interviews and coordinate the reception of feedback from internal interviewers.
- Accompany applicants through our recruitment process to provide a great applicant experience.
- Build and nurture relationships with talented professionals in and off work allowing us to increase our team size, reducing our lead time to hire.
- Help onboarding new hires to make them feel welcomed and efficiently adopt our internal processes.
- Identify, initiate, organize, and participate in events, including but not limited to tech meet-ups, job fairs at universities, and CSR activities relevant to our mission and vision.
- Collaborate with People Operations and Management to increase our internal and external company branding.
What Challenges You Will Have
- We have a growing team composed of both Thai and foreign nationals (> 10 nationalities) and ambitious plans for expansion.
- You will have the autonomy to initiate and participate in all our Talent Acquisition activities in Thailand from small to large impact projects. This role requires a high drive and resilience.
- Market conditions change at a fast pace, so it’s important to have strong hands-on leadership, execution skills, and adaptability while still delivering results.
- There is a lot of room for you to learn and grow in this role. Having a growth mindset is critical.
Why you'll love working here
You will be proud of any product that has our name on it.
- You will work with a high-performance team catalyzing your full potential.
- We are a bootstrapped profitable business from day 1.
- We pay attention and care about processes, high quality, and aesthetics.
- We match your monthly contribution to the Provident Fund (see more detailed info).
- Private medical insurance (Allianz) from day one, company care fund, and social welfare coverage.
- Comfortable and modern office space environment in the heart of Bangkok next to BTS Asoke and MRT Sukhumvit (Interchange 21).
- Company-wide Work-From-Home policy
- Work From Home allowance to set up your home office the right way!
- Our office kitchen is fully stocked with drinks and snacks for the team.
- 25 days of paid leaves/year (13 public holidays + 12 personal days).
- Sabbatical month every 3 years.
- Anniversary gifts.
- Fun activities throughout the year.
- Company outing every year.
- Many more perks!
- 2 years or more of relevant work experience in Recruitment or Talent Acquisition management.
- Experience in hiring technical roles in the Technology Industry
- Strong sense of organization.
- A driven and self-starter attitude. You look for ways to improve yourself and learn every day.
- You are a creative and ideas person, still, you can deliver results when there are specific goals set.
- An out-going personality. You go out of your way to meet and engage with people inside and outside the company.
- A very competitive spirit but willing to accept feedback.
- Able to work in a performance-driven environment.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Only Thai nationals will be considered for this role.