Senior UX/UI Designer
We are a team of passionate software engineers, product managers, and designers that enjoy building outstanding web and mobile applications.
Millions of people use our apps. We work for companies of all sizes; from 1-person startups to Fortune 500 enterprises. We take a collaborative and product development approach, creating custom software that people will love to use and solving our clients' problems so that they can focus on what they do best - better.
If you want to grow together, work on challenging products and enjoy using the best tools and practices, Nimble is the right place for you! We keep our recruitment process practical and straightforward.
To learn more about how we work, check our handbook named Compass, Github organisation, and Medium account.
Want to see what we have built? Check our Dribbble and Behance accounts.
What you will do
- You will work in a project squad with a Product Owner and a development team (2-3 developers).
- Work closely with the Product Owner to make sure the product vision is aligned with the clients' needs and assist in design discussions with clients. Most of the client interfacing is done by the Product Owner.
- Design beautiful and usable world-class web and mobile applications for our clients.
- Create User Journeys, Workflows, and Wireframes for the product we build for our clients.
- Perform User Experience Research to maximize the market-fit of the product we build for our clients.
- Learn new tools and techniques so that you are able to adapt to the evolving needs of our clients.
- Collaborate with other team members to define the internal processes and initiatives to help the company accomplish its mission. Our handbook has been written by the whole team.
Why work with us
- Having impacts. You will be able to have big responsibilities, autonomy and the opportunity to quickly level up your career while building apps used by many users.
- Product focused environment. Our team has built tens of products from the ground-up so we have battle-tested processes, care about using the right tools and delivering value to our clients.
- Regular one-on-one reviews to constantly improve and grow. We have a clearly defined process for our team members to level up continuously not only their technical skills but also soft skills.
- Continuous learning with a yearly education allowance, monthly investment-time sessions, and access to subscription-based online services (Pluralsight, PragPub, LeanPub...).
- Provident Fund which allows you to save money every month and we match your monthly contributions (see more detailed info).
- Private medical insurance (Allianz), company care fund and social welfare coverage.
- Great equipment consisting of either of an iMac 27" or a MacBook Pro with 2 large screens, and other great accessories (ergonomic chair, Bluetooth headset, laptop stand...). Equipment is renewed every 3 years.
- Casual work attire for everyone.
- Comfortable and modern office space environment in the heart of Bangkok next to BTS Asoke and MRT Sukhumvit (Interchange 21).
- Our office kitchen is fully stocked with drinks and snacks for the team.
- Visa and work permit for foreigners. If you live abroad, we provide a relocation assistance package consisting of a plane ticket allowance and up to 3 weeks of initial accommodation.
- 25 days of paid leaves/year (15 public holidays + 10 personal days).
- Sabbatical month every 3 years.
- Company outing every year.
- Many more perks!
5 years or more of professional UX/UI experience. If you have less experience but you are an exceptional designer we will consider you as well.
Ability to work independently and take ownership of design projects.
- Master in your toolset: Sketch (preferred), Illustrator, and Photoshop. If you do not have experience in some of these tools, you must be open to learn and work on them.
- Solid understanding of how to apply the methodologies of visual design and research to solve business problems.
- Constantly keeping updated with the latest design trends.
- Being comfortable working with developers.
- Confidence in communicating in English.
Willing to relocate to Bangkok, Thailand.