Senior People Operations (Hybrid)
- Become the first advocate for our company’s culture internally and externally.
- Create and lead initiatives to give our new local and foreign joiners a memorable experience and to help them to build a great rapport with their colleagues and the company.
- Address questions, concerns, dissatisfaction, and mediate in conflicts.
- Adapt our plans, events, or initiatives at a fast pace due to internal or external factors.
- Support and coordinate with our Talent Acquisition team to perform at its best shaping our company’s culture and employer branding.
- Coordinate with the Office Admin to ensure our team performs at its best and to remove people operations-related blockers (immigration, and case by case situations) from their day to day work.
Office Operations Support
- Support HCMC's office administrator to make sure that the office is comfortable, clean, well-organized, and all the teammate’s concerns are being addressed.
What Challenges You Will Have
- You will lead all our People Operations activities in Ho Chi Minh City.
- External factors (e.g. COVID-19 among others) require our company to adapt at a very fast pace, from re-planning activities, start new ones to keep our team together and engaged and create and adapt our policies.
- We have a growing team composed of both Vietnamese and foreign nationals, and ambitious plans for expansion.
- We have operations in multiple countries so you will coordinate with people across borders to ensure our local policies are aligned with the company direction.
- We expect new initiatives and processes to improve the way we operate from you.
- There is a lot of room for you to learn and grow in this role.
Why You'll Love Working Here
You will be proud of any product that has our name on it.
- We are an engineering-driven company. Both co-founders are software engineers and led the tech teams at the most prominent e-commerce powerhouses in South East Asia.
- We really pay attention and care about processes, high quality, and aesthetics.
Strong processes. We not only believe but also really work following agile principles. Developers work on well-sized and well-defined user stories, do estimate using points and work iteratively in short sprints (1-2 weeks).
- We have regular one-on-one reviews to constantly improve and grow. We have a clearly defined process for our developers to level up continuously not only their technical skills but also soft skills.
Our vast amount of learning resources (Pluralsight, Pragpub, Leanpub, e-books, etc.) and yearly education allowance to step up your game.
Nimble Growth session to invest time in acquiring new skills and to work on new technology.
- Private medical insurance (Liberty) from day one.
- M1 MacBook, large screens, and any accessory to let you work comfortably
- Equipment Allowance.
- Casual work attire for everyone.
- Comfortable and modern office space environment in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City.
- Our office kitchen is fully stocked with drinks and snacks for the team.
- 26 days of paid leaves/year (11 public holidays + 15 personal days).
- Sabbatical month every 3 years.
- Company outing every year.
- And many more perks!
- At least 5 years of experience in Human Resources and/or People Operations in tech companies or similar environments. Office administration experience will be a plus.
- Experience in retention management, employee relations and Vietnam’s Labor Law is essential.
- Good knowledge of Learning & Development, and Compensation & Benefits is a plus.
- You are genuinely people-oriented with an outgoing personality, you go out of your way to meet and engage with people inside and outside the company. To get to know people and learn about what drives them in order to look for ways to help them make progress in their life.
- Versatility in order to adapt how you, your team, and our people ops-related initiatives work. Also, to ensure that our company over-delivers despite adverse situations (e.g. COVID-19).
- A driven and self-starter attitude. You look for ways to improve yourself and learn every day.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Only Vietnamese nationals are considered for this role.