Senior People Operations Associate (On-site)
Bangkok, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon, ThailandOperations
We solve our client's most difficult business challenges through technology. Our company partners with the most ambitious companies around the world creating long-term impact with the work with do.
If you want to grow faster and work on new challenges alongside smart teammates, Nimble is the right place for you!
At Nimble, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace where all individuals are treated with respect and have an equal opportunity to thrive.
What You'll Do
- Become the first advocate for our company’s culture internally and externally.
- Make sure all Nimble's have the best employee experience throughout their journeys with Nimble
- Responsible for the administrative work of People Operations, including but not limited to:
- Prepare Visa, work permit and 90 days notification for ex-pats employee
- Arrange travel by booking tickets, accommodation, logistics and managing employee-related expenses
- Manage employee benefits including SSO, health insurance, provident fund, education allowance, WFH allowance
- Support employee engagement activities and facilitate all company's events
- Coordinate with our Talent Acquisition team to perform at its best shaping our company’s culture and employer branding.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- You will be proud of any product that has our name on it.
- You will work with a high-performance team catalyzing your full potential.
- We are a bootstrapped profitable business from day 1.
- We pay attention and care about processes, high quality, and aesthetics.
- We match your monthly contribution to the Provident Fund (see more detailed info).
- Private medical insurance (Allianz) from day one, company care fund, and social welfare coverage.
- Comfortable and modern office space environment in the heart of Bangkok next to BTS Asoke and MRT Sukhumvit (Interchange 21).
- Our office kitchen is fully stocked with drinks and snacks for the team.
- 25 days of paid leaves/year (13 public holidays + 12 personal days).
- Sabbatical month every 3 years.
- Anniversary gifts.
- Fun activities throughout the year.
- Company outing every year.
- Many more perks!
- At least 5 years of experience in Human Resources and/or People Operations
- Experience in employer branding, retention management, and employee relations are essential
- Good knowledge of Learning & Development, Compensation & Benefits and Thai Labor Law.
- Good experience in Visa and Work Permit for foreigners processes is a strong plus.
- You are genuinely people-oriented with outgoing personality, you go out of your way to meet and engage with people inside and outside the company. To get to know people and learning about what drives them in order to look for ways to help them make progress in their life.
- Versatility in order to adapt how you, your team, and our people ops related initiatives work. Also, to ensure that our company over-delivers despite adverse situations (e.g. COVID-19).
- A driven and self-starter attitude. You look for ways to improve yourself and learn every day.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Only Thai fluent speakers will be considered for this role.