We help people and companies to make progress through technology.
Millions of people use our custom-made web, mobile applications, and technology solutions around the world. We work for companies of all sizes; from 1-person startups to Fortune 500 enterprises to solve their most difficult technological challenges.
We keep our recruitment process practical and straightforward.
What You Will Do
- Lead our sales process end-to-end from lead generation, qualifying leads, discussing requirements, to closing deals.
- Build a predictable short term, medium term and long term sales pipeline.
- Create and lead our sales strategy, to meet the sales & profitability objectives.
- Understand and speak to trends in technology.
- Work in partnership with the Product and Engineering team.
- Develop long-term partnerships with the top companies around South East Asia.
- Manage customer relationships across the entire lifecycle.
- Identify client needs and position Nimble in a way that sets the relationship and project up for success.
- Investigate the customer’s long-term business objectives and anticipate future technical needs and increase our footprint.
Why You'll Love Working Here
You will be proud of any product that has our name on it.
- You will work with a high-performance team catalyzing your full potential.
- We are a bootstrapped profitable business from day 1.
- We pay attention and care about processes, high quality, and aesthetics.
- We match your monthly contribution to the Provident Fund (see more detailed info).
- Private medical insurance (Allianz) from day one, company care fund and social welfare coverage.
- Comfortable and modern office space environment in the heart of Bangkok next to BTS Asoke and MRT Sukhumvit (Interchange 21).
- Company-wide Work-From-Home policy
- Work From Home allowance to set up your home office the right way!
- Our office kitchen is fully stocked with drinks and snacks for the team.
- 25 days of paid leaves/year (13 public holidays + 12 personal days).
- Sabbatical month every 3 years.
- Anniversary gifts.
- Fun activities throughout the year.
- Company outing every year.
- Many more perks!
- This position is only for Thai native speakers.
A strong network. You have built strong relationships with several decision makers, influencers and champions among large corporations.
- 5+ years in sales management with end to end sales experience. From owning the outbound lead generation process to closing deals.
- Experience in a similar role in software services, technology consulting or software product company is required.
- Intellectual curiosity - you love to ask questions and are genuinely interested in learning what the client’s needs are.
- A strong sense of urgency to reach goals.
- Technical knowledge - you have an understanding of how software solutions get built.
- Competitiveness - you want to win and nothing can stop you.
- Articulation - you have strong interpersonal skills and can communicate effectively.
- Organization - you use and create systems to stay on top of your responsibilities.
- Passion - you are excited about technology, and how it helps businesses succeed.
- Empathy - you genuinely care about the people you talk to and want to find ways to help them.
- Product mindset - you have an understanding of product development and an intuition for what makes a great product.
- Closing mindset - you know how to seal the deal and get people over the finish line.