We are a team of passionate software engineers, product managers, and designers that enjoy building outstanding web and mobile applications.
Millions of people use our apps. We work for companies of all sizes; from 1-person startups to Fortune 500 enterprises. We take a collaborative and product development approach, creating custom software that people will love to use and solving our clients' problems so that they can focus on what they do best - better.
If you want to grow together, work on challenging products and enjoy using the best tools and practices, Nimble is the right place for you! We keep our recruitment process practical and straightforward.
To learn more about how we work, check our handbook named Compass, Github organization, and Medium account.
Want to see what we have built? Check our Dribbble and Behance accounts.
What You Will Do
- Manage the outbound lead generation process.
- Identify, ideate and develop new business opportunities and expand existing accounts.
- Build partnerships with companies across the region.
- Lead sales, sales strategy, to meet the sales & profitability objectives.
- Understand and speak to trends in startups and technology.
- Work in partnership with the Product and Software Development team.
- Develop long-term partnerships with the top companies around South East Asia.
- Manage customer relationships across the entire lifecycle.
- Identify client needs and position Nimble in a way that sets the relationship and project up for success.
- Investigate the customer’s long-term business objectives and anticipate future technical needs.
Why You'll Love Working Here
You will be proud of any product that has our name on it.
- You will work with a high-performance team catalyzing your full potential.
- We are a bootstrapped profitable business from day 1.
- We pay attention and care about processes, high quality, and aesthetics.
Work From Home and Work From Home allowance to set up.
- We match your monthly contribution to the Provident Fund (see more detailed info).
- Private medical insurance (Allianz) from day one, company care fund and social welfare coverage.
- Comfortable and modern office space environment in the heart of Bangkok next to BTS Asoke and MRT Sukhumvit (Interchange 21).
- Our office kitchen is fully stocked with drinks and snacks for the team.
- 25 days of paid leaves/year (13 public holidays + 12 personal days).
- Sabbatical month every 3 years.
- Anniversary gifts.
- Fun activities throughout the year.
- Company outing every year.
- Many more perks!
- This position is only for Thai native speakers.
A strong network. You have worked with several decision makers among large corporations.
- 5+ years in sales management with end to end sales experience. From owning the outbound lead generation process to closing deals.
- Experience in a similar role in a software development services company or technology consulting is highly preferred.
- Intellectual curiosity - you love to ask questions and are genuinely interested in learning what the client’s needs are.
- A strong sense of urgency.
- A strong network in other Southeast Asian countries is a plus.
- Technical knowledge - you have an understanding of how software solutions get built.
- Competitiveness - you want to win and nothing can stop you.
- Articulation - you have strong interpersonal skills and can communicate effectively.
- Organization - you use and create systems to stay on top of your responsibilities.
- Passion - you are excited about technology, and how it helps businesses succeed.
- Empathy - you genuinely care about the people you talk to and want to find ways to help them.
- Product mindset - you have an understanding of product development and an intuition for what makes a great product.
- Closing mindset - you know how to seal the deal and get people over the finish line.