We are a team of designers, software developers and product owners building outstanding web and mobile applications for companies of all sizes, from 1-person startups to Fortune 500 companies. We take a product development approach, creating custom software that people will love to use and empowering our clients to do what they do best - better.
If you want to grow together, work on challenging products and enjoy using the best tools and practices, Nimble is the right place for you! We keep our recruitment process practical and straightforward.
To learn more about how we work, check our handbook named Compass, Github organisation and Medium account. Want to see what we have built? Check our Dribbble and Behance accounts.
What you will do
Build the most beautiful web and mobile applications out there using cutting-edge technology, design patterns, and processes.
- Participate actively at every level of building world-class applications: UX/UI, sprint planning, development, retrospective.
- Improve your skills through code reviews, pair programming and monthly “hacking” events.
- Learn and experiment constantly with new technologies.
Why working with us
- Fast learning experience. You will be able to have big responsibilities, autonomy and and the opportunity to quickly level up your career.
- Engineering focused environment. We care about process, using the right tools and testing thoroughly the application we work on.
- Regular one-on-one reviews to constantly improve and grow. We invest in your future.
- Education allowance (yearly).
- Provident Fund.
- Medical insurance & social welfare.
- Paid time off: 15 holidays per year, 2 weeks vacation per year, generous sick leave policy.
- Monthly “investment-time” sessions to explore and learn new tech.
- Free drinks and snacks all-day.
- Visa and Work permit for foreigners. Relocation assistance in case you live abroad.
- Our office is located in the best location in Bangkok next to BTS Asoke and MRT Sukhumvit (Interchange 21).
- 3+ years Ruby/Rails experience.
- Believe that building great applications is not only about delivering code that “works”, but involves thinking about reusability, maintainability and performance
- Constantly learning and expanding your skill-set on and off the job
- Comfortable working both on frontend and backend
- Experience with testing (unit testing, integration testing)
- A "Can do attitude" and a startup mindset
- Enjoy working on challenging solutions and systems
- Confidence in communicating in English
- Ability to relocate to Bangkok, Thailand