Personal Assistant to the CEO
We are a team of passionate software engineers, product managers, and designers that enjoy building outstanding web and mobile applications.
Millions of people use our apps. We work for companies of all sizes; from 1-person startups to Fortune 500 enterprises. We take a collaborative and product development approach, creating custom software that people will love to use and solving our clients' problems so that they can focus on what they do best - better.
If you want to grow together, work on challenging products, and enjoy using the best tools and practices, Nimble is the right place for you! We keep our recruitment process practical and straightforward.
To learn more about how we work, check our handbook named Compass, Github organization, and Medium account.
Want to see what we have built? Check our Dribbble and Behance accounts.
What You Will Do
- Act as the first point of contact for the CEO.
- Manage special initiatives and projects.
- Review documents, proposals, and contracts before sending them to the CEO.
- Manage diaries and organize meetings on behalf of the CEO.
- Attend internal/external meetings and keeping track of the discussions held.
- Draft reports, proposals, and official letters on behalf of the CEO.
- Day to day secretarial duties (personal and professional).
- Coordinate with the Admin team travel schedules and accommodation for the CEO.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist the CEO in conducting business operations and research.
Why You'll Love Working Here
You will be proud of any product that has our name on it.
- You will work with a high-performance team catalyzing your full potential.
- We are a bootstrapped profitable business from day 1.
- We pay attention and care about processes, high quality, and aesthetics.
- Work From Home and Work From Home allowance to set up.
- We match your monthly contribution to the Provident Fund (see more detailed info).
- Private medical insurance (Allianz) from day one, company care fund, and social welfare coverage.
- Comfortable and modern office space environment in the heart of Bangkok next to BTS Asoke and MRT Sukhumvit (Interchange 21).
- Our office kitchen is fully stocked with drinks and snacks for the team.
- 25 days of paid leaves/year (13 public holidays + 12 personal days).
- Sabbatical month every 3 years.
- Anniversary gifts.
- Fun activities throughout the year.
- Company outing every year.
- Many more perks!
- At least 5 years as a personal assistant to CEO/MD/Regional Director.
- Tech-savvy. Good understanding of the tech industry.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Marketing, Finance, and Business backgrounds are preferred.
- Great with numbers and able to manage complexity.
- Service mindset, resourceful, go-getter attitude, and results-oriented.
- Precise, extremely organized, hard-working.
- Patient, calm, mature, and able to work well under high pressure.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Flexibility to travel.
- This position is only for Thai nationals.