We are a team of passionate software engineers, product managers, and designers that enjoy building outstanding web and mobile applications.
Millions of people use our apps. We work for companies of all sizes; from 1-person startups to Fortune 500 enterprises. We take a collaborative and product development approach, creating custom software that people will love to use and solving our clients' problems so that they can focus on what they do best - better.
If you want to grow together, work on challenging products and enjoy using the best tools and practices, Nimble is the right place for you! We keep our recruitment process practical and straightforward.
To learn more about how we work, check our handbook named Compass, Github organization, and Medium account.
Want to see what we have built? Check our Dribbble and Behance accounts.
Want to keep in touch with us? Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
What You Will Do
Lead our company's day-to-day operations with the support of Office Administrators and Operations Associates across multiple countries.
Responsible for account payables, receivables, compliance, vendor negotiation, liaising with 3rd parties, new entities setup, country-specific operational needs, budget planning & allocation, resources optimization, and supporting the company's expansion plans.
There is a combination of delegation and execution in this role, so you should feel comfortable being a hands-on leader.
Lead and nurture the Operations team members to enable them to grow with our organization.
Collaborate and support multiple leaders/teams at our organization to ensure a smooth day-to-day experience across the organization.
Create and lead initiatives to optimize our operations, operational bottom line (e.g. BOI and other country-specific benefits and tax optimization strategies), and overall enablement of the organization to reach our next stage.
Adapt our plans, events, or initiatives at a fast pace due to internal or external factors.
Define, develop and document clear policies and at the same time ensure their awareness and compliance across the entire organization.
Provide the management with insightful data, research, and concrete recommendations to take regarding all the aspects related to Operations.
What Challenges You Will Have
- You will lead all our operations, compliance, and expansion activities across multiple countries, so there is a learning curve to overcome.
External factors (e.g. COVID-19 among others) require our company to adapt at a very fast pace, re-prioritizing, re-planning activities, and starting new ones to keep our operations running smoothly.
We have operations in multiple countries so you will coordinate with people across borders to ensure our policies and execution are aligned with the company direction.
We expect new initiatives and processes to improve the way we operate from you.
There is a lot of room for you to learn and grow in this role.
Why You'll Love Working Here
Strong processes. We have a strong writing culture. From our public playbook to our internal processes, all of our team is expected to contribute to our knowledge sharing, time efficiency, and improved communication.
- You will work with a high-performance team catalyzing your full potential.
- Regular one-on-one reviews to constantly improve and grow. We have a clearly defined process for our team to level up continuously.
The vast amount of learning resources (Pluralsight, Pragpub, Leanpub, e-books, etc.) and yearly education allowance to step up your game.
- Provident Fund which allows you to save money every month and we match your monthly contributions (see more detailed info).
- Private medical insurance (Allianz) from day one.
- Great equipment consisting of a MacBook, large screens, and any accessory to let you work comfortably. Our equipment is renewed every 3 years.
- Casual work attire for everyone.
- Comfortable and modern office space environment in the heart of Bangkok next to BTS Asoke and MRT Sukhumvit (Interchange 21).
- Our office kitchen is fully stocked with drinks and snacks for the team.
- 25 days of paid leaves/year (13 public holidays + 12 personal days).
- Sabbatical month every 3 years.
- Team outings every year.
- And many more perks! Check it out here!
5 years or more of relevant work experience in Operations in a Services or Technology company is a must.
A multi-cultural, resilient, and growth mindset are a must.
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or a Master's in Business Administration (MBA) is required.
Tech-savvy. We are a very lean organization as we have heavily documented, optimized, and automated several aspects of our Business Operations with the help of technology, hence there will be a lot of tools to master.
- Track record of being a strong operator at the leadership level or experience running a mid-size business.
Versatility in order to adapt how you, your team, and our operations-related initiatives work. Also, to ensure that the company operates at its peak despite adverse situations (e.g. COVID-19).
Strong process orientation and organization skills.
A driven and self-starter attitude. You look for ways to improve yourself and learn every day.
Excellent spoken and written English skills.
- Currently based and living in Bangkok.