We are a team of passionate software engineers, product managers and designers that enjoy building outstanding web and mobile applications.
Millions of people use our apps. We work for companies of all sizes; from 1-person startups to Fortune 500 enterprises. We take a collaborative and product development approach, creating custom software that people will love to use and solving our clients' problems so that they can focus on what they do best - better.
If you want to grow together, work in a challenging but rewarding environment, Nimble is the right place for you! We keep our recruitment process practical and straightforward.
What you will do
- General accounting duties including the recording and management of transactions/expenses, contacting banks, filling and submitting monthly tax applications and, liaising with the external accounting firms.
- Support operational processes including recruitment and miscellaneous business development initiatives.
- Assist the management on multiple miscellaneous activities like preparing email/mail correspondence, managing expenses and travel arrangements.
- Facilitate operations by continuously optimizing and developing processes.
- Coordinate the office maintenance, ensuring that the team is working in a great environment and with all the supplies the team requires.
- Organize in-office and out-of-office activities including team outings and client meetings.
What challenges you will have
- We have operations in Vietnam and Thailand so from time to time you will coordinate with colleagues from our other offices and assist them when required.
- We have a fast-growing team composed mainly Vietnamese (in HCMC office), foreign nationals (> 10 nationalities in Bangkok) and ambitious plans for expansion.
- There is a lot of room for you to learn and grow in this role. We are open to new initiatives and processes to improve the way we operate.
Why work with us
- Work with an outstanding team that doesn't settle for the ordinary.
- Continuous growth.
- Yearly education allowance.
- Casual work attire for everyone.
- Paid time off: 15 annual vacations per year, 10 public holidays, sabbatical month every 3 years.
- Company's care fund.
- Company outing every year.
- Comfortable and modern office space environment in the heart of HCMC, Vietnam.
- Many more perks.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Strong sense of organization and prioritization.
- High attention to details.
- A driven and self-starter attitude.
- An open mind, desire to learn and to find new ways to do better what we do. You strive to improve every day.
- Tech savvy and curious.
- Very resourceful to solve inquiries.
- Experience with immigration processes is a plus but not mandatory.
- Proven experience in a similar role is mandatory.
** This position is only for Vietnamese nationals.**