We are a team of passionate software engineers, product owners and designers building outstanding web and mobile applications.
Millions of people use our apps. We work for companies of all sizes; from 1-person startups to Fortune 500 enterprises. We take a collaborative and product development approach, creating custom software that people will love to use and solving our clients' problems so that they can focus on what they do best - better.
If you want to grow together, work in a challenging but fun environment, Nimble is the right place for you! We keep our recruitment process practical and straightforward.
What you will do
- General accounting duties including the recording and management of transactions/expenses, contacting banks, filling and submitting monthly tax applications and, liaising with the external accounting firms.
- Providing help on recruitment and miscellaneous business development initiatives.
- Assist the management by preparing email/mail correspondence, managing expenses and travel arrangements.
- Improve our admin operation by continuously optimizing and developing processes.
- Coordinate the office maintenance, ensuring that we are working in a great environment and with all the supplies the team requires.
- Organize in-office and out-of-office activities including team gatherings and clients meetings.
Why work with us
- Provident Fund.
- Education allowance (yearly).
- Medical insurance & social welfare.
- Paid time off: 15 holidays per year and 2 weeks vacation per year.
- Many opportunities to learn things outside of what you are used to do.
- Free drinks and snacks all-day.
- Our office is located in the best location in Bangkok next to BTS Asoke and MRT Sukhumvit (Interchange 21).
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Strong sense of organization.
- High attention to details.
- A driven and self-starter attitude.
- An open mind, desire to learn and to find new ways to do better what we do. You strive to improve every day.
- Tech savvy and curious.
- Very resourceful to solve inquiries.
- Experience with immigration processes.
- Proven experience in a similar role is mandatory.
Note that this position is only for Thai nationals