We are a team of passionate software engineers, product managers, and designers that enjoy building outstanding web and mobile applications.
Millions of people use our apps. We work for companies of all sizes; from 1-person startups to Fortune 500 enterprises. We take a collaborative and product development approach, creating custom software that people will love to use and solving our clients' problems so that they can focus on what they do best - better.
If you want to grow together, work in a challenging but rewarding environment, Nimble is the right place for you! We keep our recruitment process practical and straightforward.
What You Will Do
- General accounting duties including the recording and management of transactions/expenses, contacting banks, filling and submitting monthly tax applications and, liaising with the external accounting firms.
- Support operational processes including recruitment and miscellaneous business development initiatives.
- Assist the management in multiple miscellaneous activities like preparing email/mail correspondence, managing expenses, and travel arrangements.
- Facilitate operations by continuously optimizing and developing processes.
- Coordinate the office maintenance, ensuring that the team is working in a great environment and with all the supplies the team requires.
- Organize in-office and out-of-office activities including team outings and client meetings.
What Challenges You Will Have
- We have operations in Vietnam and Thailand so from time to time you will coordinate with colleagues from our other offices and assist them when required.
- We have a fast-growing team composed mainly Vietnamese (in HCMC office), foreign nationals (> 10 nationalities in Bangkok) and ambitious plans for expansion.
- There is a lot of room for you to learn and grow in this role. We are open to new initiatives and processes to improve the way we operate.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Work with an outstanding team that doesn't settle for the ordinary.
- Continuous growth.
- Yearly education allowance.
- Casual work attire for everyone.
- Paid time off: 15 annual vacations per year, 10 public holidays, sabbatical month every 3 years.
- Company's care fund.
- Company outing every year.
- Comfortable and modern office space environment in the heart of HCMC, Vietnam.
- Many more perks.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role with strong sense of organization and prioritization.
- High attention to details, especially working with numbers.
- A driven and self-starter attitude.
- An open mind, desire to learn and to find new ways to do better what we do. You strive to improve every day.
- Tech savvy and curious.
- Very resourceful to solve inquiries.
- Experience with immigration processes is a plus but not mandatory.
- Proven experience in a similar role is mandatory.
** This position is only for Vietnamese nationals.**