We are a team of passionate software engineers, product managers, and designers that enjoy building outstanding web and mobile applications.
Millions of people use our apps. We work for companies of all sizes; from 1-person startups to Fortune 500 enterprises. We take a collaborative and product development approach, creating custom software that people will love to use and solving our clients' problems so that they can focus on what they do best - better.
If you want to grow together, work in a challenging but fun environment, Nimble is the right place for you! We keep our recruitment process practical and straightforward.
What You Will Do
- General bookkeeping duties including the recording and management of transactions/expenses, contacting banks, filling and submitting monthly tax applications (PNDs) and, liaising with external accounting firms.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, landlord, and other 3rd parties in order to reduce costs and maximize the use of our financial resources when we do procurement.
- Provide company related documentation to support People Operations and Business Development teams.
- Manage the office, ensuring that we are working in a great environment and with all the supplies and comfort the team requires.
- Support in-office and out-of-office activities.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Provident Fund which allows you to save money every month and we match your monthly contributions (see more detailed info).
- Private medical insurance (Allianz) and social welfare coverage.
- Continuous learning with a yearly education allowance.
- Work From Home allowance.
- Comfortable and modern office space environment in the heart of Bangkok next to BTS Asoke and MRT Sukhumvit (Interchange 21). We are currently working from home.
- 25 days of paid leaves/year (15 public holidays + 10 personal days).
- Sabbatical month every 3 years.
- Company outing and activities.
- Many more perks!
- This position is only for Thai nationals.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Proven experience in a similar role is mandatory.
- High precision and attention to details.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Experience with BOI, Government and general company monthly and yearly obligations (PNDs, BOI reports, etc.).
- Strong sense of organization.
- Critical thinking, an a driven and self-starter attitude.
- Desire to learn and to find new ways to do better what we do. You strive to improve every day.
- Tech-savvy and curious.
- Very resourceful to solve issues. Nothing stops you to get things done.