Nimble - Talent Pool
Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh
We have been running a solid operation in South East Asia and we are ready to expand into Bangladesh. We are preparing to have our first team members spearhead our company in the country and help us take our company to the next level.
We are a team of driven consultants, software engineers, product managers, and designers that enjoy solving our client's most difficult technology challenges.
We have helped companies of all sizes; from 1-person startups to Fortune 500 enterprises to deliver technology solutions used by millions of users and solve our clients’ most difficult technology challenges.
At Nimble, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace where all individuals are treated with respect and have an equal opportunity to thrive.
What is Nimble’s Talent Pool?
Our Talent Pool enables you to apply for future opportunities at Nimble and our team will reach out to you right when the roles become available. This means:
- You’ll be the first talent we reach out to once the positions become available if we are a good fit for you.
- We get to know you earlier before we publish roles.
- Your data is saved in our applicant tracking tool and will be kept confidential always.
Why you’ll love it here
- Opportunity to work with international teammates and projects from all over the world. We work with clients in the US, UK, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and many more.
- You will be proud of any product that has our name on it.
- The high-performance culture.
- We value processes, high quality, and aesthetics.
- Strong processes. We not only believe but also really work following agile principles.
- We are a bootstrapped profitable business from day 1.
- Regular one-on-one reviews to constantly improve and grow.
- The vast amount of learning resources (Pluralsight, Pragpub, Leanpub, e-books, etc.) and yearly education allowance to step up your game.
- Many interesting company events and activities.
If you are an experienced professional with a can-do attitude, obsession for excellence, and great English communication skills, we are looking for talents in multiple areas: Web Development, Mobile Development, Technical Product Management, Engineering Leadership, and People and Culture Operations.
Your application should include your LinkedIn Profile, Github profile or Portfolio profile (optional).
Apply to our Talent Pool!