Internship - Software Developer
We are a team of designers, software developers and product owners building outstanding web and mobile applications for companies of all sizes, from 1-person startups to Fortune 500 companies. We take a product development approach, creating custom software that people will love to use and empowering our clients to do what they do best - better.
If you want to grow together, work on challenging products and enjoy using the best tools and practices, Nimble is the right place for you! We keep our recruitment process practical and straightforward.
To learn more about how we work, check our handbook named Compass, Github organisation and Medium account. Want to see what we have built? Check our Dribbble and Behance accounts.
What you will do
As our Software Developer Intern, you will work on real-life projects. You will join our international team and report directly to the CTO and co-founder.
The following tasks will be part of your new role:
- Participate actively at every level of building world-class applications: UX/UI, sprint planning, development, retrospective
- Improve your skills through code reviews and pair programming
- Constantly learn and experiment with new technologies
Why working with us
- We will take care of you as you are part of us. It means this is a paid internship working in real life web and mobile applications used by many users.
- Fast learning experience. We expect you to be able to deliver code to production within the first two weeks.
- Nice and fun working environment with fast learning experience.
- Free drinks and snacks every day.
- Our office is located in the best location in Bangkok next to BTS Asoke and MRT Sukhumvit (Interchange 21).
Read what some of past interns had to say about their internship with us:
You are in the last year of University studies, either a Bachelor or Master degree.
- Enjoy having "pet projects", learning new languages and frameworks.
- Maintain a clean codebase and love beautiful code.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Hands-on mentality.
- Enjoy working independently.
Excellent spoken and written English.