Business Development Executive
What will you do
- Identify and Develop new customers and business opportunities.
- Lead sales, sales strategy, to meet the sales & profitability objectives.
- Understand and speak to trends in startups and technology.
- Work in partnership with the Product and Software Development team.
- Develop long-term partnerships with the top companies around South East Asia.
- Manage customer relationships across the entire lifecycle.
- Identify client needs and position Nimble in a way that sets the relationship and project up for success.
- Investigate the customer’s long-term business objectives and anticipate future technical needs.
What will you bring
- This position is only for Thai nationals.
- 5+ years in a business development or sales management role in a software development services company.
- Intellectual curiosity - you love to ask questions and are genuinely interested in learning what the client’s needs are.
- A sense of urgency.
- A strong network, specially among large corporations in Thailand. Strong network in other South East Asian countries and with startup ecosystems are a plus.
- Technical knowledge - you have an understanding of how software gets built.
- Competitiveness - you want to win and nothing can stop you.
- Articulation - you have strong interpersonal skills and can communicate effectively.
- Organization - you use and create systems to stay on top of your responsibilities.
- Passion - you are excited about technology, software, and how it helps businesses succeed.
- Empathy - you genuinely care about the people you talk to and want to find ways to help them.
- Product mindset - you have an understanding of product development and an intuition for what makes a great product.
- Closing mindset - you know how to seal the deal and get people over the finish line.
- Up to 150,000 THB + commissions.
Why work with us
- You will be able to have big responsibilities and autonomy.
- We are proud of every product we deliver, we don't settle for the ordinary. Some of our work can be seen here: https://dribbble.com/nimblhq. You can also read about other things we do: https://github.com/nimblehq/our-team
- Paid time off: 2 weeks vacation per year, 15 public holidays, Sabbatical month every 3 years, generous sick leave policy.
- Working in a multi-cultural world-class team.