Business Development Associate
We are a team of passionate software engineers, product managers, and designers that enjoy building outstanding web and mobile applications. We help people and companies to make progress through technology.
Millions of people use our apps. We work for companies of all sizes; from 1-person startups to Fortune 500 enterprises. We take a collaborative and product development approach, creating custom software that people will love to use and solving our clients' problems so that they can focus on what they do best - better.
To learn more about how we work, check our handbook named Compass, Github organization, and Medium account. We also keep our recruitment process practical and straightforward.
What You Will Do
- Nurture inbound leads, and prepare technical business proposals to meet the sales & profitability objectives.
- Perform account management activities across our portfolio.
- Perform business research and ideate the right approach to use for a multitude of business opportunities.
- Understand and speak to trends in startups and technology.
- Apply Nimble's market positioning to target the right prospects and partners.
- Work in partnership with the Product and Engineer teams.
- Investigate the client’s long-term business objectives, anticipate future technical needs, and ideate business proposals that help Nimble and our client to make progress.
Why You'll Love Working Here
You will be proud of any product that has our name on it.
- You will work with a high-performance team catalyzing your full potential.
- We are a bootstrapped profitable business from day 1.
- We pay attention and care about processes, high quality, and aesthetics.
- We match your monthly contribution to the Provident Fund (see more detailed info).
- Private medical insurance (Allianz) from day one, and social welfare coverage.
- Comfortable and modern office space environment in the heart of Bangkok next to BTS Asoke and MRT Sukhumvit (Interchange 21).
- Our office kitchen is fully stocked with drinks and snacks for the team.
- 25 days of paid leaves/year (13 public holidays + 12 personal days).
- Sabbatical month every 3 years.
- Company outing every year.
- Many more perks!
- This position is only for Thai nationals.
- Experience in Business Development or Sales management role in a software development services company or technology consulting.
- Strong product sense. An engineering or product background is highly useful.
- A strong sense of urgency.
- Technical knowledge - you have an understanding of how software solutions get built.
- Competitiveness - you want to win and nothing can stop you.
- Articulation - you have strong interpersonal skills and can communicate effectively.
- Organization - you use and create systems to stay on top of your responsibilities.
- Passion - you are excited about technology, and how it helps businesses succeed.
- Empathy - you genuinely care about the people you talk to and want to find ways to help them.
- Product mindset - you have an understanding of product development and an intuition for what makes a great product.
- Closing mindset - you know how to seal the deal and get people over the finish line.