Accounting & Office Admin [On-site]
Ho Chi Minh city, Hồ Chí Minh, VietnamOperations
We solve our client's most difficult business challenges through technology. Our company partners with the most ambitious companies around the world creating long-term impact with the work with do.
If you want to grow faster and work on new challenges alongside smart teammates, Nimble is the right place for you!
At Nimble, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace where all individuals are treated with respect and have an equal opportunity to thrive.
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- Record and manage all transactions/expenses including bank transfers, credit card expenses, petty cash, and reimbursements.
- Summarize payroll information including salary, reimbursements, social security, personal income tax, and trade union fee and calculate monthly payroll.
- Process payment via online banking and coordinate with Management for approval.
- Gather monthly invoices and related financial documents and submit to the Accounting Service Firm for the further process.
- Guarantee the accuracy of all the taxes, payment, invoices, and any financial documents that were generated at the company.
- Contact the bank for needed procedures regarding company bank accounts and credit card.
- Coordinate with the Accounting Service Firm for other accounting procedures related to tax submission, financial statement, etc.
- Take care of paperworks with authorities related to the company's business registration.
- Manage, purchase, and maintain all office business supplies: stationeries, IT equipment, software, snacks, etc.
- Coordinate with People Operations team for onboarding and offboarding teammates
- Handle procedures related to social security, PIT and healthcare insurance such as registration, changes and cancellation.
- Manage service providers for office, events, and related company activities.
- Coordinate with office building and third parties related to office management when needed.
- Travel arrangements when needed such as air ticket and hotel booking.
- Visa, work permit, and temporary resident card for foreigners.
- Work closely with, and support People Operations team when needed.
What challenges you will have
- We have operations in Vietnam and Thailand so from time to time you will coordinate with colleagues from our other offices and assist them when required.
- We have a fast-growing team composed mainly Vietnamese (in Da Nang & HCMC office), foreign nationals (> 10 nationalities in Bangkok), and ambitious plans for expansion.
- There is a lot of room for you to learn and grow in this role. We are open to new initiatives and processes to improve the way we operate.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- We really pay attention and care about processes, high quality, and aesthetics.
- The vast amount of learning resources (Pluralsight, Pragpub, Leanpub, (e-)books, etc.) and yearly education allowance to step up your game.
- Private medical insurance from day one, company care fund and social welfare coverage.
- MacBook and large screen to let you work comfortably.
- Casual work attire for everyone.
- Comfortable and modern office space environment in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City.
- Our office is fully stocked with drinks and snacks for the team.
- 26 days of paid leaves/year (11 public holidays + 15 personal days).
- Sabbatical month every 3 years.
- And many more perks!
- At least 3 years of experience in Accounting/Office Administration.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Strong sense of organization and prioritization.
- High attention to detail.
- Experience in Vietnam’s Labor Law is essential.
- A driven and self-starter attitude.
- An open mind, a desire to learn, and to find new ways to do better what we do. You strive to improve every day.
- Tech savvy and curious, has experience working in technology companies is a big advantage, and usage of modern tools is preferred.
- Very resourceful to solve inquiries.
- This position is only for fluent Vietnamese speakers.